Monday 9 January 2012

Where to start....

Heyy..

This is the first post of my new blog, I've been wanting to do this for ages so finally got on with it..
I'm setting up this blog like everyone else.. 

Theres not much to know about me I've finally graduated from London College of fashion, studying Tailoring.
I'am an avid fan of beauty and fashion blogs alike. So I'm sure your going to see from me things I like and what I'm wearing, current trends,my weekly must have,I will definitely be showing you things that I've managed to make or customised myself, my obsession with shoes, my cheeky bargains that I find and my indulgences that I definitely can't afford!!
I am constantly looking out for quirky people and things, I am a great admirer for people that are willing to step outside the box and do/wear something that most people wouldn't dare..

Any way I'm sure this evolve on its own, as time goes on..I hope you enjoy reading, feel free to leave me any comments. 
And please add me to your 'followed' blogs I'll try not to disappoint..

Hannah x

1 comment:

  1. Sounds exciting! can't wait to see upcoming posts :)

    http://2ndhandcinderella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete